The best solution for your Hair Loss or Baldness- Hair Restoration With PRP Therapy
Doctors say- “PRP is the best-kept secret in the world”.
- Male Pattern Hair Loss –which especially occurs in the early stages of balding.
- Female Pattern Hair Loss – which occurs at all the stages.
- Hypotrichosis or fine and reduced hairs of the beard or eyebrows.
This therapy enables you to take the control of your hair back and also restore the confidence in you. With absolutely no medication and hair transplant, this therapy will give you maximum output.
How the Platelet Reach Plasma Therapy works?
The PRP Therapy works efficiently by strengthening and enhancing your hair follicles. As thinning of hair results from follicles with low hair density.
The Platelet Rich plasma therapy helps in stimulating the follicle growth and also in boosting the count of hair strands from the follicles.
The therapy mainly aims at
- Stopping Hair Loss problem.
- Activating the new hair growth.
- Enhancing the Color, vitality, and brightness of hair.
- And reversing the growth of gray hair.
There are some alternative natural ways to prevent hair loss but they are very slow in result and may vary from person to person. One of such way is Yoga; performing a headstand can help preventing hair loss as it can increases the blood flow to the scalp. Obviously it is tough yoga pose and requires lot of practice and may take time to give proven result.
Benefits of PRP Therapy:
The Therapy does not involve any pain or long medication. No need of hair transplant also. A simple therapy can give you many benefits like-
- PRP initiate highly concentrated hair growth of the existing hairs.
- Also, generates new hair growth.
- The therapy will thicken your thinned out hairs.
It will assure your healthy shiny natural hair of your own.
Why treat with the Platelet Rich Plasma therapy?
PRP is the best method available in the market to treat your hair loss or baldness as it –
- Prevents hair loss and slows down the process of thinning of the hair.
- .gives your skin a youthful look.
- Increase the hair density.
- Involves no pain or surgical process.
What will be the results of this therapy?
Do you know that PRP contains 8 growth factors?
These growth factors continue to work overtime after the therapy to rejuvenate and replenish your skin. After taking this therapy the growth factors will get activate and enhance your skin appearance in the following ways:
- PRP cause in promoting the development of the new blood vessels which helps the skin to get a more vibrant color, clear skin complexion, and youthful glow.
- PRP also helps in forming new collagen which restores the glamor of natural skin and reducing the effects of wrinkles and fine lines.
- The growth factors mainly work in building new dermis, so the epidermis or the outermost layer of the skin becomes softer and smoother.