For several years, both men and women have suffered from slow growing hair and excessive hair loss. Everybody wishes to have long, silky, thicker, and manageable hair as quick as possible. In the present scenario, thousands are spent by numerous people to get that perfect lock of hair. Despite of several kinds of existing myths and claims, there is no definite way or process of growing longer hair faster of quicker than the individual’s genetic tendency. As per, human tendency and human growth the hair grows at a suitable rate. Everyone’s hair grows at different pace or rate, and it even depends on their genetic genes and immune system.
However, there are a few measures that you can take to increase and accelerate hair regeneration. There are no shortcuts or magical bullets when it comes to rapid hair growth. Scientifically, the hair develops at its normal rate and as per its specific pace. The approximate hair growth is around six inches in a year. Therefore, for some people the hair will grow at a faster rate, but for some of them the rate of hair growth is slow.
Normal Growth of a Hair
Being physically active with regular exercise can surely assist you in the normal growth of hair. Therefore, healthy hair can be maintained depending on one’s regime for diet, lifestyle, and the type of hair they possess. For a normal growth, you have to particularly adopt a good routine that can assist you in your hair growth.
Exercise is one of the best mediums to maintain healthy hair. Regular exercise improves your health and increases the blood flow. This is one of the major factors that help nourish every follicle, resulting in healthy growth. If there is lack of sufficient blood supply then your hair becomes dull and brittle and eventually leads to hair fall. Apart from sufficient and healthy blood flow, you should meditate in order to alleviate your stress levels that are a major cause for poor growth.
Growth Cycle of a Hair
Depending on once health, diet, and lifestyle the hair follicle grows on a specific rate. Scientifically, proven there are in all three basic stages for complete and nourishing hair growth. The three stages are described as follows:
- Anagen Stage: This is the primary and most initial stage of hair growth. In other words, it is also termed as growth phase and this phase continues up till eight years
- Catagen Stage: This is the secondary of phase of the growth cycle. Certain kinds of required and essential signals are transferred by the body. This is where the anagen phase ends and catagen phase begins. In other words, it is also known as transitional phase, which lasts for almost two weeks
- Telogen Stage: This is the third phase, which is also termed as the dormant or the resting phase of the hair and the follicle. This phase lasts for 1-4 months. With the end of telogen stage there is a beginning of anagen stage
What to Eat for Faster Hair Growth
In order to have a good, healthy, bright and shiny hair, you have to intake a proper and healthy balanced diet. Usually, general types of nutrients are extremely important for proper and faster hair growth. You particularly need to have a balanced diet, which is nutritious and effective for your healthy body and mind. The results of good diet and proper exercise will take at least six months to begin to take effect.
Different types of things or elements are responsible for a perfect, healthy, and balanced diet. These important constituents are as follows:
- Proteins: Have good supplement of proteins, which is necessary for good and healthy hair growth. These are essential for making your hair strands stronger and healthier. Sources: Nuts, beans, eggs, soy products, meat, fish, etc.
- Iron and Zinc: Your diet should consist of ample amount of iron and zinc. Lack of iron and zinc causes some problem and lead to deficiency and results in poor and unhealthy growth of hair. Sources of zinc: Lean meat, oysters, meat, crab poultry, pumpkin seeds, chickpeas, butter, etc. Sources of iron: Beans, lentils, tofu, poultry, eggs, etc.
- Fats: Try to maintain a good quantity or proportion of fats in your regular diet. Fats are indispensable for proper hair growth. This element is important as it assists in assimilating vitamins, which are essential for faster hair growth. Healthy fats assist in assimilating vitamins like A, D, E, and K
- Vitamin C: Your healthy diet should consist of recommended intake of vitamin C. Lack of Vitamin C can result in dry, dull, and weak hair, which is prone to damage. Sources: Guava, pineapples, kale broccoli, peppers, strawberries, etc.
- Vitamin B: Regular and continuous supplements of Vitamins speeds up the growth of hairs. These vitamins mainly comprises of biotin and riboflavin. Sources: Seafood, spinach, oatmeal, whole grains, bananas, potatoes, lean meats, dairy products, soybean products, etc.
Home Remedies to Grow Hair Faster
On an average, a normal person’s hair grows as long as half an inch per month. In order to have healthy, glowing strands, you have to follow some important and simple home remedial guidelines. These helpful guidelines would certainly assist you in getting healthy and faster growth.
- Lemon Juice and Onions: Equal proportions of lemon juice and onions can be helpful for your scalp. It will accelerate the growth and also provide your hair a perfect glow
- Grape-Seed Oil: This particular oil is mainly helpful in enhancing your hair growth. Always massage your scalp with this oil before bedtime
- Water: Consume ample amount of water in order to have healthy and long locks of hair. Water also helps in maintaining shiny and strong hair
- Sleep with Braids: Wash your hair before night time and tie two braids while it is slightly wet. After a few days, you will see long and healthy glowing hairs
- Potato Water: Save the cooked and boiled potato water. After washing, rinse your hair with cool potato water. This assists in accelerating hair growth
These factors would surely assist you in growing a healthy lock of hair. Follow it regularly in order to have glowing and shiny long hair.