Natural Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Freckles
How To Get Rid of Freckles?
Freckles are round, flat brown spots which appear on skin and are observed among men and women. Freckles might occur inherently or due to sun exposure, hormonal imbalance and many other such reasons. It appears on face usually since your face is exposed to sun. However, you can’t ignore them and try several medical treatments to get rid of this embarrassing situation. Many products claim to fix freckles but they actually don’t. Look at the Natural Remedies that can be used to clear the embarrassing freckles on your face and choose the best one that suits you.
- Sour Cream: Sour cream is one of the effective remedies to cure freckles. Lactic Acid is the major ingredient in sour cream. Apply sour cream on your skin. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Later, you can wipe the cream from your skin with water. You can also use a wet tissue or a soft cloth to wipe the cream applied over your skin. Practice this treatment four times a week to see visible results. Yogurt can also be used instead of sour cream.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice has skin lighting properties and is used as an effective remedy for dark spots and freckles. Squeeze fresh lemon and extract its juice. Apply it on the affected area and leave it to dry for 15 minutes. Wash off with water. Practice this treatment thrice a day to see the best results. Another effective remedy to clear freckles is applying a mixture of sugar and lemon juice on the affected area using a brush. The dead skin cells are removed after washing it with lukewarm water.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is known for its medicinal properties and has many essential benefits to cure freckles, acne, pimples etc. Extract the pulp of Aloe Vera juice. Apply it over the affected areas. Let it dry for few minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy twice a day and see visible results.
- Papaya: Papaya has many benefits essential for a healthy lifestyle. The enzyme “Papain” in papaya has skin lighting properties. Extract the pulp of papaya. Apply it over affected area and let it dry. Wash off with cold water after few minutes. Practice this procedure twice a day and you can see visible results within few weeks.
- Turmeric and buttermilk: Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is a traditional herb which can be used to cure any skin disease. Mix turmeric with buttermilk and apply it over the freckle affected region. Leave it for few minutes and let it dry to. Wash off with cold water and follow this remedy twice a day and you can see visible results within a month.
- Onion: Onion is an effective remedy to clear freckles within few months. For better and visible results, use red onions. Rub onion slice over the freckled region thrice a day. Add teaspoon vinegar to onion juice and apply it over the affected areas. Let it dry and wash off with lukewarm water. To observe positive results, repeat this process for few months.