What You Need to Know About Laser Genesis Treatment
Laser Genesis in Melbourne is a cosmetic non-invasive treatment that improves the health and appearance of the skin. Laser Genesis is non-ablative, which means it sends gentle heat to the deeper layers of skin without affecting the surface skin. It can smoothen away or reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, rough skin texture and scars. It’s considered to be one of the best therapies for sun-damaged skin and the first line of defence against the signs of aging.
Just as the name implies, Laser Genesis gives your skin a new start in life. It safely and effectively removes scars, large pores and redness, giving your skin a more youthful appearance. The laser heats the upper layer of the deeper layer of skin and stimulates the skin to produce new collagen. Dilated capillaries that produce the redness on your face can also be treated with the heat. When Laser Genesis treatments are done regularly, your skin gradually improves after each procedure until you reach the smooth, blemish-free skin you desire.
The Benefits of Laser Genesis
Here are just some of the many benefits you can enjoy with Laser Genesis in Melbourne:
- While there’s a noticeable improvement after the first treatment, your skin will gradually improve a little more after each treatment.
- The side effects of the procedure are minimal to none. There is no bruising or skin irritation, as the laser passes through the top layer of skin to the deeper layers.
- You don’t need any anaesthesiaor topical numbing cream. You and the trained technician will use eye protection and you can lie back and relax during the treatment.
- You’ll see a dramatic improvement in your appearance after the first treatment. Your skin texture will be smoother and more even.
- If you have large open pores on your nose or cheeks, they’ll be reduced, giving your face a more even tone. Fine lines and wrinkles will be reduced or removed entirely.
- Laser Genesis can also help with rosacea. With redness effectively reduced after the first treatment, you might be able to stop using cover-up makeup.
How Does Laser Genesis Differto Traditional Laser Treatments?
The laser is a time-tested cosmetic treatment that’s been used safely for many years. Traditional laser treatments are effective for treating large blood vessels on the cheeks, chin and nose, but these lasers are unable to reach the finer blood vessels. Based on the same principle of coagulating the blood and collapsing the damaged vessel, the advantage of Laser Genesis in Melbourne is that it uses high-powered microsecond pulses that are delivered at a high repetition rate to heat the dermis and stimulate collagen growth. This produces new skin without redness.
If you’ve been suffering from facial skin blemishes such as acne scars, rosacea, enlarged pores or uneven skin tone − just to name a few −Laser Genesis may be a good option for you. The treatment can reduce or remove many of these problems, and the results are long-lasting.