Heartburns or indigestion refers to the irritation of the esophagus which is normally caused by acid that refluxes as of human stomach. The disease usually cause unpleasant feeling and worsen the desire for food. Heartburns generally trigger when stomach acids occur in the esophagus. The condition makes you feel having a bonfire on your upper body which is burning towards your neck. According to medical terminologies, stomach acids cause heartburns and can also lead ulcers, cancer and strictures take place in the human body. Mostly, heartburns can be treated with prescribed medications, and therapies however natural remedies are always effective to get rid of the unpleasing situations of heartburn which terribly effects your daily life. Certain natural and home remedies for heartburn are normally made of easily available ingredients and effortless applications that bring no side-effects.
Here are some effective home remedies for heartburn. Let’s begin!
- Blend two tablespoons of the apple cider vinegar in a half cup of water or apple juice and consume the mixture before every mealtime. Make it a habit to avoid heartburns and sooth your stomach problems.
- You can have almonds which are particularly good for indigestion and other tummy problems. Almonds contain rich oil substance that reduces the effects of stomach acid.
- The rich herb of aloe vera does not only work as an effective natural remedy to reduce irritation on the skin but it is also helpful in reducing heartburns and gives a rapid relieve from the symptoms.
- Baking powder is one of the best home remedies for heartburn. Mix 2 teaspoon of baking powder in one glass of water and drink it. The mixture alleviates heartburns caused by acid refluxes.
- Often garlic can be a reason of some people’s indigestion indications. But it can reduce the signs too. Chew some cloves of garlic or have it with some water.
- Apples help decrease the heartburn. Try to make your habit to eat apples as your daily diet which will certainly help you get rid away of heartburns and indigestions. Like apples, banana is a fruit that helps you eliminate heartburn symptoms.
- Buttermilk can be an effective remedy to help reducing heartburns. Drink a 1/2 cup of ice buttermilk to lesson the symptoms.
- Drinking water before breakfast every day can help you prevent heartburns. Try to drink water between your meals. Avoid drinking water after you have had your meal as it can cause heartburns reoccur.
- Basil Leaves naturally help preventing various tummy problems. Chew two to three basil leaves to lessen heartburns.
- Fennel tea can be effective in getting reliefs from heartburns. Besides that you can also use chamomile tea to reduce stomach indigestions.
- The precious elements of ginger are greatly effective in getting rid of stomach ache. You can chew raw ginger to sooth the problem or can add it to your food.
- Natural orange juice and lemon juice can work as one of the best home remedies for heartburn.