Asthma is known to be an ailment which usually results in short of breath. Having acute and chronic types, this lung disease usually attacks when the patient gets difficulty in the stream of air in his/her lungs. Allergy, polluted air atmosphere, respiratory infections, and certain medicines are most common causes of the disease. Using some of worthwhile home remedies for asthma can surely relief you from the terrifying Asthmatic symptoms. Certain natural remedies require some valuable ingredients which can be easily seen in every kitchen.
Some worthwhile home remedies for asthma:
- A small quantity of ginger juice with pomegranate juice and honey works as one of the best home remedies for asthma. The vegetable can also be used as ground with a half cup of water before you go to bed. Raw ginger combined with salt can also relieve asthmatic symptoms.
- Honey is considered to be an effective natural remedy for the treatment of flu and asthma. Use alcohol and ethereal oil in honey to lessen asthma attacks. You can also use one teaspoon honey with a very little amount of black pepper once a day. It helps you prevent the symptoms grow.
- Asthmatic patients can use figs as one of the home remedies for asthma as it nutritional properties help draw off phlegm and ease breathing problems. The simplest way to benefit yourself with figs is to soak a few dried figs in some water for the night and chew them when you get up in morning. Make sure you do it on an empty stomach.
- Mass with mustard oil to help soothing affected passage and restoring normal breathing. You can massage with warm mustard oil into the chest to subside the symptoms.
- We all use garlic to increase the taste of our dishes but no wonder if the precious vegetable helps us take a break from the disturbing symptoms of asthma. Garlic has the power to clear lung congestion thus helps ease the difficulty of breathing. You can have one half cup of boiled milk with some garlic once a day. Garlic tea can be a flavor of natural remedy for asthma.
- Surprising the raw vegetable of onions can be effectively used to reduce constriction of the air passage. Its anti-inflammatory properties and sulfur content are useful to lessen the inflammation in lungs. Both cooked and uncooked onions can help you fight with your asthma symptoms. Just try once!
- The most popular hot drink of coffee is as effective in soothing asthmatic symptoms as any other natural remedies are. Its substance caffeine usefully prevents and controls asthma attacks. You can drink hot coffee to clear the air passages so that you take breaths without any difficulty.
- Breathing in the aroma of eucalyptus oil can help you relief from the symptoms. Another way is to boil water with some drops of eucalyptus and take breath in its steam. This remedy gives you rapid relieve in the difficulty of breathing.