This condition is also called Cerebral Aneurysm. It is a bulging and weak area on the walls of the arteries that supply blood to the brain. It rarely has observable symptoms, but the most dangerous case occurs when the arteries rupture and leak blood into the skull causing strokes. This hemorrhage is known as subarachnoid hemorrhage. In extreme cases, the hemorrhage can be severe and can cause brain damage or even death. The parts of the brain which are susceptible to this condition are where there is a dense network of capillaries or other blood vessels. This location is called the Circle of Willis.
Brain Aneurysm is common in many countries all over the world, for example, in the US alone, the number stands at 200,000 to 3 million cases per year.
Causes of Brain aneurysm
This condition can be caused through the following ways;
- It can be genetic. Here one can inherit the tendency of developing Brain aneurysm from his or her parents.
- It can also be caused by hardening of the arteries otherwise known as arteriosclerosis.
- It can also be as a result of aging.
Some factors can either cause this condition or for those who already have it, can cause the arteries to rupture. While some of these risk factors can be controlled, others cannot. They include the following;
- Race: Surprisingly, this is a factor. It was proven scientifically that African American have a higher chance of developing brain aneurysm that their white counterparts.
- Hypertension: It has also been proven that people with high blood pressure have a higher chance of developing this condition than people with normal blood pressure.
- Smoking: This has been proven to cause brain aneurysm because it causes high blood pressure which will eventually lead to rupturing of blood vessels in the brain.
- Gender: Here, scientific evidence has shown that women have a higher chance of developing brain aneurysm than men.
- Family history: As mentioned earlier, this condition can be genetic and so if there is history of brain aneurysm in the family, there is a higher chance for a member of that family to develop the same condition.
Symptoms of Brain aneurysm
This condition causes no obvious symptoms although unruptured aneurysm can cause other health problems because these ballooned arteries press on the brain. Some of the symptoms that may show because of this include;
- Nausea followed by vomiting.
- Neck pain
- Sudden severe headaches
- Fainting and unconsciousness etc.
In case one experiences these symptoms then he or she should seek immediate medical attention.
The brain is one of the biggest and most sophisticated organs in the human body. It is made up of hundreds of billions of nerves that act as receptors that facilitate the proper functioning of other organs and the whole body in general.
The brain has different parts that perform different functions. They include;
- The Cortex: This is the outermost layer of the brain cells. It is responsible for voluntary movement and thinking.
- The Brain Stem: This part is between the spinal cord and the rest of the brain. It is responsible for such functions as breathing and sleeping.
- The Basal Ganglia: These are just a cluster of structures in the middle of the brain. They coordinate messages between multiple other areas of the brain.
- The cerebellum: This is found at the base and back of the brain. It is responsible for coordination and balance.
The brain is divided into several lobes which perform different functions. They include;
- The frontal lobes which are responsible for problem-solving and judgment.
- The occipital lobe which contains the brain’s visual processing system.
- The temporal lobes which responsible for memory and hearing.
- The parietal lobes which are responsible for managing sensation, handwriting and body position.
Brain aneurysm is a condition of the brain just like headaches. Other examples of conditions of the brain include; stroke, subduralhematoma, epidural hematoma, intracerebral hemorrhage, concussion, cerebral edema, brain tumor, among many others.
Provasil Nootropic Supplement
This product, as claimed by its manufacturer, is an all-natural brain support supplement that can help one regain their mental edge and ability to focus.
The benefits of using this brain supplement include;
- It gives the brain the compounds it needs to keep one’s mind bright, clever and strong.
- It makes one to feel more mentally alert so they can think clearly and effortlessly.
- It helps lessen the frequency of episodes of forgetfulness and brain fog.
- It boosts one’s capacity to focus on various tasks.
- Improves one’s ability to recall and retain various kinds of information.
- Apart from these, one must do the brain exercise.
The manufacturer boasts of the following special ingredients which make these brain supplement exceptional;
- Vitamin C to combat the oxidative stress in the brain that may play a role in mental decline.
- Folic acid to bring high levels of homocysteine that can damage the hippocampus into check.
- Vitamin b12 to address deficiencies that could be causing problems with thinking and reasoning.
- Biotin to support proper brain function and the production of essential neurotransmitters, among others.
This supplement can be instrumental I in treating the mental conditions mentioned above. As Brain aneurysm, the supplement can be used after the condition has treated to counter its effects and even of the treatment process on the brain.