Another name for baking soda is sodium bicarbonate. I t is a white solid that is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. It is a very useful component in the kitchen since it is inclusive both in cleaning and also cooking. Conventional cleansers can expose us to multiple chemicals linked with asthma, cancer and other documented health problems while baking soda is so safe during usage. It also makes a perfect stand-in form any personal care products which are adding their own twist to the toxic tangle of pollutants and personal health.It helps regulate PH keeping a substance neither too acidic nor too alkaline.
- Freshen your mouth- a mixture of one spoon of baking soda is put in a half glass of water, you the swish, spit and rinse the mouth whereby adore are neutralized and not just hidden
- Used as an antacid – it is very effective when used to relieve heartburn, sour stomach or acid indigestion. It also helps to slow the pain caused by ulcers.
- Used as tooth paste – a mixture of baking soda and some hydrogen peroxide solution is very good toothpaste. This helps whiten the teeth, prevent teeth from infections and strengthen the jaws.
- Used to treat insect bites – a paste of baking soda and water is applied on the affected area to ease the itch and prevent the poison from spreading further in the body. This is especially for bee sting prevention and cure.
- It helps neutralize and cleanse the skin – half cup of baking soda during bath before sleep helps to neutralize acids on the skin and help wash away oil and perspiration. The skin becomes soft, free from under eye fine lines and wrinkles and is prevented from diseases such as skin cancer.
- Used to remove black heads – these are often found on the face. The whether your skin is acne prone or not you will see a difference when you start using baking soda.
- Used to clean fruits and vegetables. They are very effective in removing germs at a great percentage. In this case you can comfortably eat a fruit or cook vegetables without worry of how clean they became after washing. It is natural easy and efficient.
Effectiveness of baking soda on beauty:
- Used as facial scrub and body exfoliate, make a paste of 3 parts baking soda to 1 part water and then rub in a gentle circular motion to exfoliate the skin leaving it smooth with a gentle ,youthful look.
- Used as a deodorant – this is to maintain a fresh smell. Unlike other harsh deodorants on the skin baking soda helps to neutralize the body adore and soothes the skin. It helps keep off sweaty smell for 24hours. It improves skin appearance and eliminates any discoloration.
- Softens the hands and soothes the feet – for those who need to soften their hands, should stop using harsh soaps on the hands and start using baking soda. Gently scrub your hands with baking soda and the rinse your hands. This gives a very good feedback of so soft.
Soak your feet in a mixture of warm water and 3 tablespoons of baking powder this gives a soothing feeling, helps keep the feet free from athlete foot an remain soft.
- Used as hair cleanser – it helps remove the residue that styling products leave behind so your hair is cleaner and more manageable. This is used together with the shampoo during cleaning, it should be rinsed thoroughly .It helps increase the growth rate of the hair and also strengthen.
- Used to make flowers remain fresh longer – a tea spoon of baking soda should be put in a vase of fresh flowers which increases their time of being fresh. This beautifies the environment more.
Good health, beauty and skin care are aspects that run simultaneously. Beautiful smooth skin must be healthy first and almost seems an out of reach attainment. Smoothing the skin, reducing the appearance of pores and eliminating any discolorations or other skin issues are three of the most important factors. It helps to draw toxins out of the skin which is beneficial both health wise and beauty wise. Baking soda helps to promote a more alkaline PH balance in the body. Generally as a point of view baking soda is almost being in the categories of the human necessities. No kitchen should go shot of baking soda since even in the case of the first aid it is of great help. It is found all over in the market and very cheap for anyone to afford.