4 Awesome Cannabis Recipes for a Healthier Life
Marijuana can be part of your favorite recipes and help you improve your health. In this article, we bring you easy cannabis recipes for a healthier life. Preparing cannabis-based recipes allows you to take better advantage of its properties and experience more intense benefits.
Eating cannabis based foods does not cause any of the risks associated with smoking. Remember the golden rule of cannabis cooking: try a little and wait at least half an hour to try again. This gives you more confidence to know the right amount for each person. Also, make sure you use a good weed grinder; it is very helpful for cooking with marijuana.
4 Awesome Cannabis Recipes
Checkout below 4 cannabis recipes for a healthier life.
1. Marijuana Milk
This is a very healthy product and suitable for vegetarian diets.
- One liter of milk.
- 25 grams of powered cannabis with the help of a weed grinder.
- Bring your milk to boil. In the process, a milk skin is formed. You can dissolve it by stirring constantly.
- Slowly add powdered Cannabis while stirring.
- Let it simmer at least for 30 or 45 minutes.
- The milk will turn yellowish or greenish: it means that it is time to remove it from the fire!
- Strain the milk. Remember to use a metal strainer.
- Squeeze well until you have extracted the last drop of milk.
- Finally, wait until it cools down to room temperature.
- Keep it in the fridge.
You can use this milk to make other cannabis-based recipes like ice cream or smoothies.
2. Cheese Salsa with Marijuana for Nachos
Cheese sauce is very popular in family gatherings. Follow this recipe and you will get the most delicious sauce in the world!
- 1/4 cup marijuana butter.
- 2 tablespoons flour.
- 1 cup of marijuana.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 cup gouda cheese.
- 1/4 teaspoonsalt.
- Melt the marijuana butter over low heat in a frying pan.
- Add the flour and stir until it is well mixed with the butter.
- Add marijuana milk and stir well again.
- Then, add the cheese and salt to the preparation.
- Stir until all the cheese has melted.
- Place the sauce in a serving bowl.
In just 15 minutes, you will have ready this cheese sauce perfect for eating with nachos!
- 2 cups diced tomatoes.
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- 1/4 cup marijuana oil.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro.
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, with seeds, finely chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lime juice to taste.
- Cut all ingredients well.
- Mix in a bowl.
- Serve or keep in the fridge.
This salad is perfect for a healthy dinner with your family.
4. Cannabis Smoothie with Banana and Chocolate
This recipe is for two servings.
- 4 tablespoons of marijuana butter
- 2 cups milk.
- 1/3 cup liquid cream.
- 1/2 cup vanilla greekyogurt.
- 2 bananas.
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup.
- 3 ice cubes
- Melt the marijuana butter in a frying pan over low heat.
- Place the butter in the food processor along with milk, cream, greek yogurt, bananas and chocolate syrup.
- Process the mixture for at least 1/2 minute until you get a smooth texture.
- Add 3 ice cubes and re-process until smooth and creamy.
Follow these easy steps and your delicious Cannabis smoothie, banana and chocolate will be ready! You can drink it in the mornings with your breakfast or in the evenings with a cookie.