How to Cook Egg Snacks with Bread
Make tasty egg snacks with bread. Obviously it is very simple, tasty, and very special. Great for a birthday party or otherwise. Plus this simple recipe with eggs and hard rolls, can also be very convenient for lunch for two people.
Egg snacks with bread ingredients
- 4 hard rolls, white or brown bread,
- 4 eggs, 2 of which hard boiled eggs, and two eggs and beaten raw,
- 4 tablespoons of cream,
- 50 g of grated Parmesan cheese,
- salt and pepper,
- 25 grams of butter,
Egg snacks with bread recipe
- Boil 2 eggs hard in about 10 minutes, you can use a good egg cooker to save your time.
- Peel the boiled eggs,
- Leave the other two raw eggs,
- Cut the cap off the hard rolls and hollow it out of me,
- Heat the butter in a pan, until it has been melted,
- The hollowed sandwiches Spread generously with melted butter,
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs finely with a knife, then store in a small bowl and mix the raw, broken eggs there through,
- Add the cream, salt and pepper to the mixture and stir well the grated cheese,
- Divide the mixture between the hollowed-out rolls,
- Put back the covers of the rolls.
Grease some butter on the outside of the rolls
Bake the egg snacks in the furnace off, for about 6 to 8 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees. When the raw eggs have solidified and the Parmesan cheese is melted, then the egg snacks ready. Depending on your own oven, it may take up to 10 minutes, until the egg rolls are cooked.
- In order to make this real egg snacks, cut snacks, celebrate this and insert a toothpick through it.
- In this way it is possible to easily and inexpensively cook delicious snacks.
- It is also quite possible for the same recipe, make a lunch dish for two people, including a sandwich healthy, possibly with some added fresh lettuce, tomato, pepper, cucumber and / or pickle.