Write for Us | Guidelines Health
Write For us
How it benefits you?
For each accepted guest post, the blogger will be rewarded with the below-mentioned things which help him/her to promote their blogs.
- Get organic traffic to your respective blog.
- Inbound link.
- A brief bio about you/your blog (along with the link that guides to your blog & RSS feed) at the top of your guest post.
Requirements for posting a guest comment/post:
- The article must be informative. It must be related to beauty care, health care, women’s health, men’s health, Remedies, recipes and so on.
- Word count per article should be 600+ (minimum).
- You agree that you are not going to publish this article anywhere else either on your own blog or as a guest post in any other blog.
- Content must be totally original and unique.
- We reject articles that are modified/same/articles from other sites.
- We also reject self-promotion of your products or services.
- We even reject the promotion of companies, products/services.
- Articles with many grammatical errors will be rejected.
- You can’t include more than one link in the bio of the author.
- The link in your guest post must serve a purpose of that particular article.
- Articles must not contain sponsored links/affiliate links/ keyword links.
- Articles should not contain links of any companies/unrelated links/deep links.
- Articles should not contains links that guide to adult sites/banned/Alcohol/CBD/Casino/Gambling sites or redirects.
- You can add only one do follow link to your blog/website by completing your profile.
We will not link to any hired freelance professional writers/ third-party writers and we also don’t link to other products or services for promotional purposes.
How to proceed further?
If your guest post meets the above requirements, you can mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us through our website. Your guest posts will be live on this blog within the next 24 hours (working) if there is no other guest post waiting in the queue.
NOTE: We have the complete rights to edit/delete the guest post or links if they are violating the above-discussed guidelines.